The Grace Mercy Order is affiliated with Fraternity – International Humanitarian Federation (FIHF), which is a non-profit civil association with representatives in 28 countries. Its world headquarters is located in the municipality of Carmo da Cachoeira, Minas Gerais, Brazil. It welcomes all beliefs, cultures, religions and has no ties to political, economic or religious groups. It brings together 25 national and international civil associations that carry out humanitarian, environmental, cultural and philosophic volunteer activities.
The Mission of the Humanitarian Fraternity (FIHF) and its affiliates is to practice and propagate fraternity among all the Kingdoms of Nature, awakening and expanding human consciousness to a life of peace, love and altruism.
One of the most important tasks in which the Order supports the Humanitarian Fraternity (FIHF) is performed through the Humanitarian Missions and emergencies. They are activities carried out with groups of volunteers that assist human beings and the Kingdoms of Nature in situations of risk caused by the actions of human beings or environmental catastrophes.
Within the countless opportunities to express a fraternal life dedicated to the common good, the Humanitarian Missions represent a work of self-giving and service to God and the neighbor. The humanitarian service allows each being to become available to help those who need the most, wherever, in whichever way and whenever it is needed. It enables barriers and limits to be dissolved. Thus, through the love that springs in each missionary heart, it is possible for each one to be a bearer of God towards all creatures.
Under these principles, the Grace Mercy Order has participated in the missionary work of the Humanitarian Fraternity (FIHF) in different places and times:
- Nepal Mission, Asia, October 2011
- Nicaragua Mission, Central America, July 2012
- Ethiopia Mission, Africa, November 2012
- Ethiopia Mission, Africa, February 2013
- Kenya Mission, Africa, April 2013
- Carmo da Cachoeira Mission, Minas Gerais, Brazil, started in January 2014 to the present day - A permanent Mission that counts on the participation of the Grace Mercy Order
- Alagoas Mission, Northeast of Brazil, started in November 2014 to the present day - Recurring mission
- Chaco Mission, Argentina, started in January 2016 to the present day - Recurring Mission
- Paraguay Mission (Ciudad del Este), South America, started in June 2016 to the present day - Recurring Mission
- Roraima Mission, Brazil, started in November 2016 to the present day - A permanent Mission carried out by Fraternity (FIHF)
- Chile Mission, South America, February 2017
- Colombia Humanitarian Mission, South America, started in September 2018
- Brumadinho Mission, Minas Gerais, Brazil, January 2019 to the present day - Recurring Mission
- Angola Mission, Africa, started in July 2019
Learn more about the Humanitarian Missions: